Translate

Jumat, 24 Mei 2013

This For You, MRV

Remember me? I once meant everything to you
I don't want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things
It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms
I hope she's not breaks your heart
Sometimes I think it's better to be alone, no one can hurt you
You can't just wake up & stop loving someone
When someone makes you feel special then suddenly leaves you hanging&you have to act you don't care
When you are still loving what is gone, its very hard to move on
It's hard to pretend you love someone when you don't, but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do
You're the one that made me cry&yet, I'm still in love with you& I don't know why
It's hard to answer the question "What's wrong?" when nothing's right
Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts

2 komentar: